Want to give back to those who have served our country?
Volunteering with VetCTAP is an opportunity to:
- Share your expertise and help our veterans succeed in their military-to-civilian transition
- Network with other professionals
- Meet qualified job candidates
- Watch lives change
- Make a difference
- And have fun!
Volunteer with VetCTAP During our Workshops:
- What: Resume development, HR panel member and/or mock interviews with transitioning service members and spouses.
- When: You can choose how many hours and what nights! 1-6 hours up to five times per year.
- Where: Virtually through our online classroom.
- How: Contact our VetCTAP team at email@example.com or click the button below.
Other Remote Volunteer Opportunities:
- Administrative/Clerical Support
- Marketing Specialist
- Grant Writer
- Media Expert
- Fundraising Events (Golf)